Monday, June 28, 2010

Milestones all around

Day 36
OT Reading: Exodus 37-38
NT Reading: Matthew 23:23-39


You may not have realized it, but if you are up to date with your readings, you have now read over 100 chapters of the Bible! Also, once you complete your readings on July 1st, you'll have read over 10% of the Bible.

Regardless of what you've done or how much you may think you have grasped to this point, that is a really cool accomplishment. I hope you're as excited about it as I am.

I'm back home now, and while I loved spending time with friends, it is always great to be home. I did keep up reading each day, even though I slacked on blogging. But hey, what else are vacations for? Regardless, I hope you are sticking with your readings and finding this adventure to be a fruitful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and please be kind. Inappropriate or rude comments will be removed.