Thursday, May 13, 2010

My first comment

I had to laugh...I mean what else could you do. My eyes lit up as I saw the little "1" by the comment marker below. There, in that tiny little digitized number was the recognition that my blog had my very first comment. AWESOME!

So I click. Expecting to find someone excited to join me in my journey. Anticipating being able to feel the excitement of impending spiritual discovery just oozing from the words of some enamored individual. And upon the comment opening I read,
"Mark - 'the file is damaged and could not be repaired' - tried to look up your reading schedule"

It was my beloved, beautiful wife...telling me she could not read the PDF I had uploaded.
awesome. Let's just say I had a good laugh at how quickly my self-importance faded away into the mudane fixing of an every day tech support issue (but more on my geek side another time). For the record, if you had that problem, it should be fixed now :-).

Over the weekend I plan to post a bit on what I might do here on my blog over the course of the next year. But right now, my cute little man (who coincidentally does think I'm one of the most awesome people in the world) needs to be picked up from daycare :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and please be kind. Inappropriate or rude comments will be removed.